Portable computing devices and smartphones are among the top five items most attractive to thieves. Large department stores selling high volumes of electronics, and universities where there are IT suites, computers, laptops and tablets available for study, are popular targets for theft. Well-known telecommunications stores are also vulnerable to large-scale robbery.
Introducing Safestor for tech
Cross-Guard has developed a dedicated solution for this type of theft to protect your technological devices. Safestor for tech is a heavy-duty security cabinet for technology, which is modular and flexible in application.
One of Cross-Guard’s current clients, a world-leading provider of mobile communications, requires every new store they open to have a Safestor for tech cabinet installed as part of their aim to reduce theft.
Benefits and features of Safestor for tech
With exceptional resistance to attack, the Safestor for tech security cabinet was originally developed to meet the high-security specifications of a client that required this type of security solution. Compared to competitive products, Safestor tech security cabinets provide increased strength and resistance. Benefits include:
- 3 deadlocks increase time required to break in
- Market-leading resistance to theft
- Peace of mind your valuables are safe and secure
- Stronger than competitive products
- Adaptable to your needs
- Easy, hassle-free installation
- Construction possible in tight spaces
As a leading technology security cabinet, Safestor is constructed to the highest standards using high-strength materials. Features include:
- 3 x 5 lever mortice dead locks and heavy-duty dog bolts on doors
- 3mm thick steel construction with steel plate reinforcement around vision panels
- Cable entry holes available on request
- Varying sizes and structures available
- Supplied with floor and roof with shelves available
- Base can be bolted to floor for additional security