Tool theft is unfortunately on the rise and becoming increasingly commonplace with many traders having to endure the negative consequences of cost, loss of working time, and loss of business. The average cost of tool theft for the tradesperson each time it occurs is over £1000. It’s not just the cost itself, or the rise in insurance premium, it’s also the cost of potential business, as without their tools, a tradesperson loses valuable working time until a replacement can be found.
Introducing Safestor for tools
Cross-Guard has created a dedicated, heavy-duty security cabinet to combat tool theft and the theft of other expensive or specialist equipment. Safestor for tools is a tooling security cabinet that delivers proven resistance against attack. It’s modular and flexible nature makes it suitable for a range of applications to store small and large tooling and equipment.
The Safestor cabinet was originally developed for the mobile communications industry to protect high-sensitive equipment, but the principles were then applied to create the Safestor tool cabinet to fill the market demand for tooling security that works.
Benefits and features of Safestor for tools
With exceptional attack resistance, the Safestor tool security cabinet was originally designed and manufactured to the high-security specifications of a Cross-Guard client that required this type of security cabinet. Compared to competitive products, Safestor tooling security cabinets deliver even better strength and resistance. Benefits include:
- 3 deadlocks meaning thieves require a lot more time and effort to break in, making them less likely to attempt it
- Unrivalled resistance against tool theft
- Peace of mind your tools and equipment remain safe and secure
- Stronger and more robust than competitive products
- Adaptable to client requirements
- Hassle-free, quick installation
- Can be constructed even in tight spaces
As a market-leading tool security cabinet, Safestor is constructed to the highest standards using high-strength materials. Features include:
- 3 x 5 lever mortice dead locks with heavy-duty dog bolts on the doors
- 3mm steel construction using steel plate reinforcement around the vision panels
- Cable entry holes can be added on request
- Varying different structures and sizes
- Supplied with roof/floor, shelving is available
- For additional security, you can bolt the tooling cabinet base to the floor