Position Available: Sales Order Processing Administrator
Title: Sales Order Processing Administrator
Cross-Guard, a well-established and growing manufacturing organisation, is currently seeking an experienced Sales Order Processing Administrator to join their team. A busy and varied role, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business. The candidate must be a team player with good all round internal and external communication skills. They should also be computer literate with all aspects of Microsoft Office, with the ability to multi-task. The company will support the right candidate with continued in-house training, enabling them to be successful in this diverse role.
The role of the Sales Order Processor is to provide a pro-active and efficient after sales administration support to the Operations Director, whilst dealing with customer queries and updating details on the Cross-Guard system.
- Inputting orders directly onto the Cross-Guard system.
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills. Provide on-going assistance to the Operations & Sales Directors.
- Have a strong customer service ethic, especially when dealing with all telephone calls associated with our after sales support.
- Maintain a professional approach at all times.
- Answer customer queries within set timescale, especially when dealing with stock availability, pricing and return of service orders.
- Provide basic first line technical support.
- General administration duties.
Who we’re looking for:
The right candidate will be accustomed to working in an order processing environment and possess excellent attention to detail. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications, in particular, word and Excel, you must be confident and professional, with a ‘can-do’ approach to work.
Cross-guard Ltd. specialise in the physical security of servers and other IT equipment, and Cash and Valuables in Transit (CVIT). Cross-guard is one of the leading suppliers of security products within the data centres, telecoms, and retail markets.The company combines engineering and manufacturing expertise, with expert knowledge of the IT security and CVIT sectors. All Cross-guard Ltd products are custom made to meet individual customer requirements.
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
Cross-guard Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation, and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Please apply in writing to Adam Butler – email@example.com – no later than Friday 03/02/17.
Download Position Details – Click Here
- Cold Aisle Containment
- Solargenic Hot Aisle Containment
- Secure Cages & Enclosures
- Ventilated Server Safe
- Bespoke Security Solutions
- Security Grilles & Bars