LOUVRE SECURITY CAGES
With exceptional airflow compared to other security cages available on the market, and a design that ensures no visibility of cage contents from the outside, Cross-Guard’s bespoke louvre caging systems are becoming widely adapted within the Data Centre and IT sectors. These bespoke cages are also used in other industries within a variety of different environments. The flexible design ensures they can be installed inside or outside.
STRONG SECURITY CAGES WITH ENHANCED AIRFLOW
Cross-Guard’s louvre security cages prove to be a popular choice for clients who require the contents of their cage system to be private. The louvre cage panels are manufactured in a way that ensures onlookers are unable to see what’s inside the cage from the outside, helping prevent any thoughts of theft from crossing their mind. Combined with high strength and flexibility, louvre cages are proven to protect your assets.
- High-strength caging
- Excellent ventilation (50% free airspace based on a 1.5mm panel)
- Great weather resistance
- Privacy of cage contents
- Rust resistance
- Bespoke, flexible cage system
- Adaptable to on-site requirements
- Hassle-free installation (can be installed by our team of experts)
- Available in a range of colours to suit
As there are no punched holes in louvre security cages or visible gaps, louvre cages facilitate high airflow while also preventing rain from getting inside the cage. These secure cages function well in all-weather environments, keeping contents dry and protected, when installed outdoors.
- 1.5mm panel standard (other sizes available)
- Roof available for added security
- Variety of door options available
- Underfloor and above ceiling systems
- Modular, flexible caging system
- Suitable for outside use
- Cage can be fully or partly enclosed
Designed for data centres, our louvre caging systems are versatile and suited to a range of other applications, including protection of documents, controlled medicine, gas cannisters, and other sensitive or high-value items.
Get a quote for Louvre Security Cages