Connexions Modular Caging System is a steel server cage and partitioning system used for creating secure areas and demarcation for the storage of servers and computer equipment. The unique cage design, made only by Cross-Guard, is exceptionally strong, easy to install and adaptable to changing requirements.
Designed for computer data centres, the system is also suitable for the protection of documents, controlled medicines, confidential information, gas, and other valuables.
- Punched steel panels and framework
- 1.5mm panels are standard (up to 3mm available)
- 53% free airspace provides suitable ventilation for working equipment
- Roof for added security
- Raised floor access can be positioned 40mm off the floor to allow access to floor tiles
- Doors – double / single, hinged / sliding doors available
- Under floor barrier systems – bars or panels
- Above ceiling barrier systems – bars or panels
- Can be adapted for outdoor use
- Fully or part enclosed
- Polyester Powder Coating in a wide choice of colours (range of 29 standard colours)
- Standard height of 2.4m – available up to 8m.